PatientMatters Gets Results with
Risk Sharing Partnerships
The objective of PatientMatters is to add greater financial awareness and value to hospital patients, assuring an enhanced patient financial experience. The managed service is delivered on a gain share model using a benchmark and yield calculation. This means that the company only gets paid when the hospital gets paid. A partnership with PatientMatters is a win for patients, a win for staff, and a win for your hospital.
PatientMatters transforms patients into educated healthcare consumers.
PatientMatters offers a consumer-focused solution that delivers positive change for community hospitals and patients.
• understand their health plan coverage.
• be prepared for their financial responsibilities upon arrival.
• have options for resolving their financial obligations.
• be screened for financial assistance before treatment.
• choose text, email or mail for hospital financial communications.
• recognize the hospital's financial role within the community.
• view their hospital bill with a higher level of importance.
Hospital staff will:
• have comfortable conversations and increase patient satisfaction.
• gain superior visibility into operational performance.
• become insightful about patient self-pay balances.
• have dedicated support to sustain this cultural change.
• increase point of service cash collection by up to 20%.
Case Study: Read more about how PatientMatters has helped hospitals…
Typical Hospitals Lack a Patient Financial Care Plan Dan changed…
The Birds Program helps understand the communication style of each…
Sheila Schweitzer’s Story
CEO and Founder, Sheila Schweitzer’s Story “Change is the only…
What Our Partners Said
“Working together I’m confident we will achieve the cultural change and educational experience both our staff and patients want and deserve."
"… PatientMatters is the best solution for us. The people and the processes they bring fit with our people, our culture and will help us better serve our patients."
Meet the Patient
Learn how your hospital staff and patients can be helped by PatientMatters.Read More
Does Joe need a payment plan? Find out with Periscope technology.…
Can Mary qualify for a loan? Hospital patient payment plans…
Is Jack a charity care patient? Patient advocacy with PatientMatters…